Our rust prevention treatments are a multi coat system, we need the vehicle for around a week to carry out these treatments.
- Step 1 – We Steam clean the Chassis & Axles
- Step 2 – We examine the chassis to make sure its all in good condition
- Step 3 – We wire brush any rusty areas on the chassis
- Step 4 – We spray a rust converter on rusty areas of the chassis.
- Step 5 – We spray a rust inhibitor to the inside & outside of the Chassis along with the Axles.
- Step 6 – We apply a black wax coating to the outside of the chassis & the axles
- Stage 2 contains the full rust prevention treatment of Stage 1 but also includes the following.
- Step 1 – We replace all door Hinge bolts with Stainless Steel Bolts.
- Step 2 – We replace tub to x-member bolts with stainless steel bolts.
- Step 3 – We replace bonnet hinge bolts with stainless steel bolts.
- Step 4 – We replace bumper bolts with stainless steel bolts.
- Step 5 – We replace X-member to seat mounting bolts with stainless steel bolts.