Defender® LED Headlights – JW SPEAKER EVO 2 DUAL BURN
The history of J W Speaker headlamp evolution.
- 2009 – introduced the worlds first LED aftermarket 7″ headlamp approved for road use in Europe
- 2012 – Evolution series with the introducing various options such as a choice of chrome or black bezel and with or without position light.
- 2014 – J W Speaker set the benchmark for LED Headlamps yet again with the introduction of the Evolution 2 range of 7″ round 2D1 PAR 56 replacements.
- 2018 – J W Speaker incorporate DUAL BURN technology within the lamp to create the Evolution 2 Dual Burn exclusive
Operating voltage range has been expanded from 11.4 – 32V DC to a massive 9 – 32V DC range so even those vehicles with old wiring where you may have a 50% reduction in performance on a halogen unit because of voltage drop you have full power with the new JWS Evo 2 lamp, no need for additional relays or harnesses as the units internally keeps low beam on when switching to high beam.
All these improvements come with a lower price and a marginal increase in current consumption combined with a five year warranty.
Back bezel option only
- 9-32V DC Operating Voltage
- 4.20 Amps (High Beam); 2.00 Amps (Low Beam) @ 12V DC
- 2.30 Amps (High Beam); 1.10 Amps (Low Beam) @ 24V DC
- Raw Lumen Output: 3,200 (High Beam); 1,770 (Low Beam)
- Effective Lumen Output: 1,260 (High Beam); 750 (Low Beam)