Defender® LED Headlights – JW SPEAKER EVO 2 PRO DUAL BURN
Supplied with black stainless steel headlight rings & fixings.
The history of J W Speaker headlamp evolution.
- 2009 – introduced the worlds first LED aftermarket 7″ headlamp approved for road use in Europe
- 2012 – Evolution series with the introducing various options such as a choice of chrome or black bezel and with or without position light.
- 2014 – J W Speaker set the benchmark for LED Headlamps yet again with the introduction of the Evolution 2 range of 7″ round 2D1 PAR 56 replacements.
- 2018 – J W Speaker incorporate DUAL BURN technology within the lamp to create the Evolution 2 Dual Burn exclusive
- 2020 – Evo 2 Dual Burn becomes PRO with yet another boost in output and greater resilience in higher temperature environments
- The light output has risen yet again boosting performance by keeping low beam on when switching to high beam to ensure the road ahead is filled with a pool of light. To put this into perspective the performance is now 2.5 times more than the Trucklite / Britpart DA6280K
- Input Voltage 12-24V DC Operating Voltage 9-32V DC
- Black Wire Ground
- Yellow Wire Low Beam
- White Wire High Beam
- Current Draw 3.60A @ 12V DC (High Beam) 2.00A @ 12V DC (Low Beam) 1.80A @ 24V DC (High Beam) 1.10A @ 24V DC (Low Beam)
- Raw Lumen Output 4,170 (High Beam) 2,340 (Low Beam)
- Effective Lumen Output 1,340 (High Beam); 694 (Low Beam)
- Candela Output 84,700 (High Beam); 30,600 (Low Beam)
- Nominal LED Colour Temperature 5000K
Supplied with black stainless steel headlight rings